Trusted and Proven Platform
We have successfully deployed our award-winning EnergyConnect platform at over 300 sites in the UK and Ireland. Having been awarded the European Commission's Seal of Excellence, the innovative technology can switch facilities from one revenue scheme to another, whilst ensuring maximum savings and bolstering green credentials.
Our customers include many of the UK and Ireland's best-known brands and can testify to the benefits of participation and using the platform.
Our technical and engineering understanding of the unique characteristics of a wide range of industry sectors means we unlock maximum return on your asset flexibility.
Clients help to decarbonise our electricity grid, while adding a new revenue to their bottom line and generating significant energy cost savings. Our state of the art platform enables this while preventing any disruption to operations.
The unique versatility of the platform allows customers to:
- Participate in multiple revenue streams and change your operation schedule at will.
- No costs or charges for switching between revenue streams.
- Access your protected energy data from anywhere on any device and analyse control and optimise your facility in real-time.
How it works
Our technical understanding of the unique characteristics of a wide range of industry sectors means we unlock maximum return on your assets faster than our competitors.
automating energy opportunities in real time
- Our unique technology platform goes beyond just revenue schemes by stacking alongside smart tariffs, benchmarking and efficiency models.
- EnergyConnect is designed to deliver a seamless transition between new schemes as they come online, ensuring our customers have access to the most valuable programmes.
- Clients can participate in multiple balancing services and frequency response revenue schemes within the same platform. Frequency Response schemes include static firm frequency response, dynamic firm frequency response and FCDM. Demand Side Response schemes include STOR and Capacity, clients take advantage of automated prediction and participation.
- EnergyConnect allows the rollout of new schemes and live software updates.
- The EnergyConnect platform automates your facility’s response to the National Grid signal to turn down/up energy consumption. The platform also accounts for the revenue streams generated by turning down energy consumption for the scheme.
- EnergyConnect automatically adapts energy usage based on STOD real-time and day-ahead pricing rates.
- Clients take advantage of DUoS, STOD and Triads peak price avoidance to ensure they pay the lowest possible prices.
- EnergyConnect measures and monitors the flow and the usage of power via two-way communications with onsite smart devices.
- EnergyConnect can then analyse the data in real-time, select and automate the best energy strategies to reduce energy costs and comply with efficiency schemes.
- Overall equipment effectiveness is achieved by increasing the production without increasing investment and labour, or achieving the same production with less time and resources.
- EnergyConnect portal links multiple data streams to graphically present your energy usage and costs.
- The portal and revenue reports deliver a snapshot of the automated energy strategies deployed by EnergyConnect with a clear interface.